- 2 cups diced hash brown potatoes (with onion and peppers- optional)
- 1 cup fresh broccoli or asparagus cut up into pieces
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Canadian-style bacon or lean cooked ham (2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup evaporated fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2- 8 ounce carton Egg Beaters
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- black pepper & salt
Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Lightly coat six 10-ounce casseroles with Butter flavored Pam cooking spray. Arrange hash brown potatoes and broccoli in bottoms of casseroles; top with Canadian bacon.
In a medium bowl gradually stir milk into flour. Stir in Egg Beaters, half of the cheese, the basil, pepper, and salt. Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
Bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the centers comes out clean. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.